|Name||Dr Umesh Chandra|
|Qualification||D.Phil, MA In English, BA|
|Total Years of Work Experience||7.5 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||4.5 years|
|Total Corporate Experience||3 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Communicative English, Structures iin Language, Grammar|
|Research Interests||Literary Theory, Post-colonial Crititcism,Drama, Shakespeare|
|Recent Publications||1. Presented Research Paper, Street Theatre as the Form of Decolonising the Stage, National Seminar on “Decolonising the Stage: Paradigm, Practice and Politics” in the Department of English, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 15-17 November 2011.
2. Presented Research Paper, Sircar’s Scandal in Fairyland: Portrayal of Media, Society and Capitalism, in Fifteen International Conference on “Media and Utopia: Imagination, History, Technology,” in Forum on Contemporary Theory, Vadodara in collaboration with the Department of English and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, 16-19 December 2012.
3. Presented Research Paper, The Portrayal of Land Struggle in Global Gaanv ke Devta, in National Seminar on “Postcolonial Subaltern Studies and Tribal Literature” in the Department of English and Foreign languages, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, M.P., 27-28 Fabruary 2013.
4. Presented Research Paper, Anger and Resistance in Aakrosh, the Cry of Wounded, National Seminar on “Reflections of Socio-Economic Issues in Indian Films” in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, M.P. 1-2 March 2013.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1.National Seminar on “Indian Diaspora and English Literature: Visions and Expressions,” in Hamidia Girls’ Degree College, Allahabad, 15-16 November 2009.
2. International Seminar on “The Novel in the Twenty-first Century: Text and Context,” in the Department of English & MEL, University of Allahabad, Allahabad 29 November – 01 December 2009.
3. National Seminar on “Is another World Possible?” in Gandhian Institute of Studies, Varanasi, 3-4 July 2010.
4. National Seminar on “Women Empowerment: Dimention, Direction and Future” in Ewing Christian College, University of Allahabad, 28-29 August 2010.
Dr Umesh Chandra
- Dr Umesh Chandra